Information we collect
The personal information you are asked to provide and the reasons why you are asked to provide it will be made clear to you at the time we ask you for personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, message text and/or attachments that you may send to us and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you create an account, we may ask for your contact information, including things like your name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including:
- Provide, operate and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize and develop our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features and functionalities.
- Contact you, including customer service, to provide you with updates and other information regarding the website and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you e-mails.
- Fraud research and prevention.
Extreme Miners follow a standard procedure for using log files. These files record visitors as they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as part of hosting analysis. Information collected by the log file includes Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), timestamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of times click. They are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and gather demographic information.
Like any other website, Extreme Miners uses “cookies”. These cookies are used to store information, including visitor preferences and the websites the visitor has visited. The information is used to optimize user experience by customizing our website content based on the visitor’s browser type and/or other information.
CCPA Privacy Rights
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the following rights, among others:
- Know what personal data is being collected about them.
- Know whether their personal data is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- Say no to the sale of personal data.
- Access their personal data.
- Request a business to delete any personal information about a consumer collected from that consumer.
- Not be discriminated against for exercising their privacy rights.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. In such a case, we will have one month to answer your request..
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user that resides in or is a citizen of the European Union (EU) is entitled to the following:
- Right to Access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- Right to Rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to Erase – You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to Restrict Processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to Object to Processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to Data Portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organization or directly to you, subject to certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. In such a case, we will have one month to answer your request.